Welcome Post


Hi everyone, this is my blog which i have posted in order to provide the complete and entire background information about myself. It will explain about how i developed my interest toward the field of computing and how was my learning experience in DMUIC. To recapitulate it will cover the overall facts of choosing this particular field

At first, i have completed my intermediate from science and commerce college from Karachi (Pakistan) with excellent grades and after that i began to pursue multifarious types of courses in computing field from different academies like office automation etc.My first main course was of graphic designing in which i was able to learn different skills related to image making including the development of brochures and advertisements. By completing this course, i became passionate to study freelancing course as well from a nearby Institute called as Aptech, however unfortunately i did not finish that course ðŸ˜Ÿ and choose to learn more about publishing and designing plethora of wedding cards, brochures and business cards. To sum up, i can proudly say that all these events grab my attention and interest towards computing. 

When it became clear to me that my passion towards computing got highly increased, i decided to choose bachelor program in computer science that will provide me profound knowledge about the theory of computing and how to use  my practical and scientific mind in day to day life. Therefore i decided to go with DMUIC for my bachelors.

So far my studying experience in DMUIC is quite amazing and fascinating. The university has establish a great online portal system for the students who wants to join online classes and i am one of them, it is on another level and is quite updated. The faculty members includes most highly qualified lecturers from all over the world and i consider it to be one of the biggest opportunity that i can get, to excel my career.   

To put in a nut shell, I conclude that, the global exposure from lecturers, student diversity, comfortable learning environment and access to resources like online library, learning zones, computer labs, research databases etc are some of the reasons due to which i can proudly say that my studying experience in DMIUC is quite amazing.

Comments